CLEANING YOUR RE-CREATION
Verus Art® re-creations are pretty tough and durable, thanks to the high quality printing materials, the premium aluminum panel and the artisan frames that are hand fitted.
However, a little TLC will be needed to keep your piece looking great for years to come. Follow our simple cleaning instructions and you won’t be disappointed:
- Get two, good quality, colour safe, soft microfibre cleaning cloths and a small bowl of lukewarm water
- If possible, remove your recreation from the wall and place it carefully onto a table or worktop (This will avoid any accidents and damage to both your re-creation and your walls or floors)
- Dampen one cloth with the water - make sure to wring it out well to avoid dripping excess water on the frame or re-creation
- Gently wipe across the surface and frame to remove any dust that might have settled on the re-creation. In normal living conditions you shouldn’t need to do this too often
- Use the second cloth to gently pat dry the re-creation surface and to wipe over the frame
That’s it – no chemicals or soap are needed and are best avoided to prevent causing damage to your piece.
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ page or get in touch with our friendly support team.